COVID-19 Drive Thru Testing is available each Thursday, from 9am-2pm at Southern Rivers Energy, 1367 HWY. 341 S, Barnesville, GA and will continue at this location until further notice. Please click here to register for an appointment. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PHONE IF YOUR APPOINTMENT MUST BE CANCELED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Line
Call 1-800-847-4262 option 1 to schedule an appointment.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m – 6 p.m
Please complete the consent form and bring it with you to your appointment: Vaccine consent form
News from the Governor
Those currently eligible include:
- Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Adults aged 65+ and their caregivers
- Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders
- Educators and staff (Pre-K, K-12, DECAL licensed or exempt childcare programs)
- Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers
- Parents of children with complex medical conditions
Starting March 15th, 2021, the following individuals are eligible for vaccine.
- All Georgians 55 years and older
- All Georgians 16 years or older with severe health conditions (If 16 or 17 MUST go to a Pfizer location)
- Conditions include: Asthma, Cancer, Cerebrovascular Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Conditions, Immunocompromised state, Liver disease, Neurologic Conditions (Dementia, Parkinson’s, ALS), Overweight and obesity (BMI greater than 25kg) Pulmonary Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Disease, Thalassemia.